NLCAHR Announces Results of the 2009 Fellowships and Awards Competitions
NLCAHR is pleased to announce the winners of the 2009 cycle of the Fellowships and Awards Program.
- Taylor Ferrier, Community Health and Humanities
"Prostate Cancer Care: Wait Times to See an Urologist"
- Kathleen Little, Clinical Epidemiology
"Factors Associated with Social Worker Turnover and Retention in Child, Youth and Family Services in Newfoundland and Labrador"
- Pamela Button, Psychology
"Dysfunctional Coping Mechanisms in Health Professional Students Dealing with Stress"
- Gerard Farrell, eHealth Research Unit
"The Effectiveness of the Edmonton Symptom Assessment System (ESAS) in Monitoring Palliative Care Patients in the Community"
- Maria Mathews, Faculty of Medicine
"Return-for-Service Programs in Newfoundland and Labrador"
- Kris Aubrey-Bassler, Primary Healthcare Research Unit
"Nephrolithiasis in the emergency department:Â Epidemiology and development of a rule to predict the need for CT diagnosis."
Congratulations to the successful applicants. Thanks to our peer review committee members for their review of the applications, and to all applicants for their interest in NLCAHRs funding programs.